Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Tuesday Vintage Commercial: Remember Me?

Obscure 80's ads are all well and good, but sometimes you just feel like seeing something a little more familiar.



I should mention that I actually dialed 1-800-554-6100 just to see what would happen, but I got several rings without an answer. Try it yourself and report back to me if you get through to everyone.

Fortunately, the fun doesn't end there with the guy who had a report due on space. According to this guy's wikipedia entry (which Stephen Colbert will tell you should be taken as absolute truth) he didn't even have a name until he was five years old! He not only has a myspace page, but he also has 2 blogs - a clean one that hasn't been updated in nearly a year, and a bizarre, not safe for work one that feels like it should require a password of "Fidelio" to view.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice find. I remember that ad really well.