Friday, September 05, 2008

Barely Useful

It's clear that Project Runway just isn't inspiring me the way it used to. Call it the post-Rami blues.

But as a peace offering to my faithful readers who have been so disappointed in me, I offer an article I just wrote for Semiuseful, an outstandingly funny, cynical, and insightful online magazine-blog hybrid (I believe the term we're trying to coin is "magblog") that was launched by a few sassy Indy philosophers.

In this issue, I debate the age-old question: who is better -- Tom Jones or Neil Diamond?


































Explore previous issues that tackle such hardhitting subject matters as the best mac 'n cheese option, the history of the little black comb (remember, they pass it out on school picture day), the best 10 fights in cinema, and of course, Saved By the Bell trivia.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i can't believe you didn't post about this week - blayne finally leaves, terry is a bitch, kenley's kind of insane, and alas.......return of the pouter and white kanye. i'm disappointed