Wednesday, July 26, 2006

French Lick

For the first time since heading to Kuwait a year-and-a-half ago, I'm digging out my passport today. I'll be departing for a 2-week European trek tomorrow morning kicking off in Paris, and meeting fellow contributor Ross McLochness along the way. However, I would be remiss in leaving before pimping the new must-have CD of the summer, Limestone Throne/Kid Fight by Standard Recording artists Big Big Car (or BIGBIGCar, depending on your spelling preference.) It was released yesterday, currently available at Best Buy and the Standard web site (for the low low price of $9. More outlets to come in the future.



Pat Healy and Don Schottsberg will be holding down the fort on the blog, and I'm sure will deliver nothing but quality material.

2 comments:

syferium said...

very cool and interesting post!

Anonymous said...

I love me some bigbig car!